Monday, November 30, 2009

Preparing To Receive

The next step in our path to Spiritual and Physical Abundance is goal setting. Tithing is the first step. Step two is goal setting.

A very important law in the universe is the law of cause and effect.

We are purposefully creating a cause in the world through tithing. I can only imagine what our tithe of 10% of our last paycheck to the San Diego Food Bank will cause in the world. Equally so, I can only imagine what the effects will be.

But one thing is for certain, we will reap from that harvest of seeds.

I know we need to prepare to receive. That is where goal setting comes in.

When you place an order online at a department store - you need to specify what you want. You simply cannot expect the department store to pick the item out for you and expect them to get it right.

You have to be specific and place your order.

Then after you place the order you need to have faith that it will be arriving soon. You do not call the department store every 15 minutes asking them if they have sent it yet!

Such is the law of manifestation. We have tithed and that will result in receiving back.

Now is the time to get specific about what we desire in return.

Perhaps you did not realize you could be specific in the returns of your harvest? Well not only can you be specific, God prefers you to be specific.

So I have decided to pick something I really want. I admit I do not have the abundance yet to acquire this, but I am putting my faith in God that He will make that abundance available.

What I want is a town home. A 3 bedroom 2.5 bath 2 car garage luxury town home. I would like this town home some where's in greater San Diego. I want this town home to be no more than 5 years old and be moved in ready - meaning no work is needed at all. This town home will have all the luxury trimmings:

Interior Laundry - Both Full Size and energy efficient
Wood stained cabinets
Dual Pane windows
Marble Counter tops in the bathrooms
Granite counter tops in the kitchen
Beautiful Gas range stove w/ extra large oven
1000+ Watt Microwave oven
High end dishwasher
Large Dual refrigerator/Freezer with ice maker
Large Oval tub in master bath - jacuzzi tub even better
Very Large walk-in Closets
Built-in cat 6 cables for Internet
Beautiful Clubhouse w/ resort style pool/jacuzzi

I want to manifest this town home as soon as possible, but no later than Christmas 2010.

I want to be able to afford this town home - meaning it doesn't cost more than 33% of my gross income including all Taxes, Insurance, Principal, and Interest, HOA fees, etc.

Below are some pictures of the Town Home I envision:

The Kitchen



The Living Room - Two Pictures





The Dining Room



The Bedroom

No comments:

Post a Comment