Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The First Sign Of Abundance Came Yesterday

The magic has already started.

After work I checked the mail and low and behold there was a check in there from the US Treasury.

Now we were not expecting anything from the US Treasury so it was a nice little bonus check. The amount is not as important as the significance - which is that God can provide abundance for you that would be impossible for you to figure out.

The check amount was about $8. We owed taxes in 2008 and I guess we overpaid.

Now I know some of you skeptics out there aren't buying any of this. You would probably say God had nothing to do with it and that check would have arrived no matter what.

Well I am not out to prove you wrong. That is right, the goal here is not to convert people. It takes a lot of hard work and years of experience to develop a set of beliefs that you have faith in and I am no match to changing your beliefs. I also have no interest in trying either.

But I do think perhaps someone out there in this world may read this and a little light bulb will go off in there head. In fact that is what synchronicity is all about. Seek and ye shall find. If the right person reads this blog, even if it is only one person out of thousands, then this blog will have served its purpose.

However, the purpose of this blog is two fold. One purpose is for me and my wife. This is an experiment for us. I know we have received some criticism about this blog and our little experiment, but the blog helps us track our progress, express our fears, hopes, desires, and happiness. As our experiment continues through 2010 we can look back and see what the results were from our Tithing.

The other purpose of this blog is to enlighten others to the laws of money. Sometimes people need to see it to believe it. If anyone has ever wondered if Tithing indeed does work miracles in their finances, and they come across this blog and see our results - it may make a difference in their lives.

I know some of you out there find this whole idea controversial. There really is not much I can do about that. Just understand that perhaps this blog may not be for you.

In my heart I know what we are doing here is a good thing. I have to go with my heart.

In this world when you decide to make your mark, people will always be coming around with erasers! It is very true. There is no such thing as easy. Your ideas need to be strong enough to withstand the criticism of others.

I believe in this blog. I respect every one's opinions - but that is all they are, opinions. Just like this blog is nothing more than my opinion.

So we continue on our little quest. I absolutely know where this roads leads. But it is not an easy road and there will be challenges. Keep checking back to this blog to see how the days and months ahead transform our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment